Sunday, September 25, 2011

I often wonder

I wonder all the time about you. How you are doing, what you are up to. Do you go to church at all anymore? Is it a good life out there, or do you spend lots of lonely nights wishing you could change the path you took? Do you miss mom? Do you miss us? Do you miss your brother?

 I know you never had it as easy as some of your family did, and I can imagine that ol' 18 wheeler doesn't seem to friendly some days. Would you do it different? And from what point?

 I suppose I ask cuz I miss us. I watch my son growing up and it breaks my heart to think I missed that time with you. Even worse to think that years down the road he could be far away from me and I wouldn't be there for him. I don't blame you for doing things the way you did. I just miss us.

 P.S. David shuts my computer off and solemnly says "No", when he decides it is time to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home